Rigging Seminar 1-day seminar This seminar is designed to educate attendees on, but not limited to these topics.
• Dynamic forces
• Ropes for rigging, types, construction, uses.
• Cycles to failure
• Knots Vs Splices
• Slings, Types uses
• Knots and Hitches for rigging
• Pulleys, types, limitations
• Blocks, types
• Hitches and slings for Blocks, and Pulleys
• Connecting links and karabiners for rigging, types, uses, safety
• Hobbs, GRCS
• Porta- Wrap
• Mechanical Advantage,
• Fiddle Blocks
• False crotches, set up
• Knotless Rigging, equipment and set up
• Spider Legs, balancing loads
• Speed line systems, controlled system
• Drop Hitching, false crotches and Lowering devise use.
• Tip tie and lift
• Climber safety in rigging
• Friction saver Prusik
• Adjustable friction savers
• Books and Videos that review Rigging techniques and equipment.
Eligibility Recommendations: Any interested party
Supporting Documents / Downloads:
No files found.
Thank you for visiting North American Training Solutions.
For more information regarding this website, your account and our arborist training and education programs please contact: email@example.com.